IKKI Board of Directors

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
After reading a thread on the Kenpotalk forum about the IKKI and its Board of Directors, I, Dom McGee would like to categorically state that I am not, by any means a member of the Board. I have applied to be a member of Kenpotalk, but my account has not yet been approved, and, as this is its parent forum, I would like to address the issue here.

I understand that the IKKI is now headed by Eddie Chavez and its former CEO Steve Spry is still involved as its Grandmaster, or some such title, but I choose, for personal reasons not to be involved in any Martial Arts organization. Of course, my feelings could change in the future, but for now, I am content to just train with my small group mates. I wish Eddie all the success in the world. He is a fine martial artist and great teacher and I'm sure he will not need me, or anyone else to succeed.

I spoke to Mr. Spry a few months ago about my insistance on not being involved in the politics of Martial Arts, but my wishes seemed to have fallen on deaf ears, as I am listed on the Board of Directors.