If you had a time machine that could travel into the past, what era would you visit?

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How about we go the other way? Anybody here have any thoughts about going forward in time instead of backward?

I imagine the danger would be if everything ended, say, a thousand years from now, and we went there, maybe we'd be really screwed.

View attachment 23095
Only if I got to go in a flying Delorean. And I’d definitely buy a Gray’s Sports Almanac. Only I’d be responsible and live low key.

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Only if I got to go in a flying Delorean. And I’d definitely buy a Gray’s Sports Almanac. Only I’d be responsible and live low key.

Oh yes. Gray’s Sports Almanac. I can imagine being the king of Las Vegas with that info!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I could go back just a couple of days, armed with the most recent Lotto numbers.

Then, the sky is the limit.

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I could go back just a couple of days, armed with the most recent Lotto numbers.

Then, the sky is the limit.

Yep go back and pick the winning lotto numbers. I would go back to when I was younger to do this though. Rather of 10 million dollars at 22 years of age rather then 42