I'd run away as fast as I could

Shuto

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Wouldn't you?

link

A fiancée has issued strict orders for her wedding day - including telling her intended when to use the toilet.

At 1.45pm hubby-to-be Rick Hobbs must use the loo and "check self in mirror". At 2pm all guests have to turn off mobiles.

And here I thought that demanding that the toilet seat be put down was going too far.

Jessica Imhoff, 30, emailed colour-coded instructions to the groom, bridesmaids, best man, ushers and her mother.

Color coded?

One guest nicknamed IT worker Jessica 'Bridezilla' and said: "Pity she didn't block out 11.05pm for consummating the marriage."

Now That's funny.

I sure am glad that we just did the courthouse thing.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Terry... I agree but you're being a broken record... we got the point the first time around. :lol:

Some people have just got to have control over everything... wonders what got them that way?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry... I agree but you're being a broken record... we got the point the first time around. :lol:

Some people have just got to have control over everything... wonders what got them that way?

The computer jammed and it keeped posting

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
ohh my god

if I were him as soon as I got the email I would have called the whole thing off she's nuts I would have ran the other way and not looked back!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We engineers have a reputation for being structured/anal beyond belief but thats a bit much even for me :lol:

Latest Discussions