I WANT This Umbrella!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm sure other MA-ists would want one too... imagine carrying THIS around in an airport :lol2:
Found the pics on a pic-dump site... so I have no idea where to buy one... unless it's hand made... which is VERY clever IMO.

Attachments

• $Katanabrella 01.jpg
    $Katanabrella 01.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 214
  • $Katanabrella 02.jpg
    $Katanabrella 02.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 214
  • $Katanabrella 03.jpg
    $Katanabrella 03.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 211
  • $Katanabrella 04.jpg
    $Katanabrella 04.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 205
  • $Katanabrella 05.jpg
    $Katanabrella 05.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 223
  • $Katanabrella 06.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 200
  • $Katanabrella 07.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 216
  • $Katanabrella 08.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 213
Not too expensive either. Might have to pick one up.

Looks like they are available a few places. ThinkGeek does it with their usual sense of humor.

Don't forget the Tanto -- the travel sized umbrella ;)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/japanfan/b625/?cpg=froogle#tabs
Thanks Carol... that was helpful! :)

I love this haiku they had for it.

The rain falls softly.
The samurai draws his sword.
Look, an umbrella.

Of course I renamed the pics to Katanabrella :lol2:

I want this leash for my dog, but, with a mono filament lead. It would go perfectly with the umbrella.
LOL I dunno Don... you could get pulled over by some LEO who was just driving by... better leave the bright red lead on it. :lol:

LOL I dunno Don... you could get pulled over by some LEO who was just driving by... better leave the bright red lead on it. :lol:
How about modifying it for use on a kiddie leash?(with the mono filament, of course) Would that be wrong?

While completely awesome, you're going to attract a lot of unwelcome attention carrying that around. Plus, you'll look like a dorky LARPer, and no one wants that.

uhhh ......uh..........uhhhhhhhhhhh.................

katana handle or practical weapon .... crap, I can't decide!!!!

Yes I can.

I want the second one.

Sorry Caver~

uhhh ......uh..........uhhhhhhhhhhh.................

katana handle or practical weapon .... crap, I can't decide!!!!

Yes I can.

I want the second one.

Sorry Caver~

Not at all... I mean simply replace the present handle with that of a Katana (or one that LOOKS like one)... I'd want a practical and (multi) functional weapon as well. It looks innocent... until someone gets stupid towards you.

Although I personally do not want the one the Caver posted because I simply do not want to be stopped by every single police officer that sees me :D , I do think it is cool but here is something to consider

The Katana/Tanto Umbrellas go for around $19.99 - $29.99 the one I want goes for $189.95

Now add a Katana handle to it and I'm guessing you go well over $200

I'm sure other MA-ists would want one too... imagine carrying THIS around in an airport :lol2:
Found the pics on a pic-dump site... so I have no idea where to buy one... unless it's hand made... which is VERY clever IMO.

I have one :) Well I have the set. Set me back about AUD$40 for the pair on Ebay. Fun little toy but the novelty wears off very quickly and it's quite poorly balanced so it's a pain to carry/control in any self respecting wind.

Not to my damn class, you won't.....

There's a reason I've never brought them up ;)

Latest Discussions

Back