52 Plastic Surgeries a world record.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Boy talk about VAIN! Sure she had a low self-esteem while growing up... but esteem comes from within not without. This woman... (try to guess her age before the reporter tells you) says she is fighting nature. Her attitude about it all just makes this *ahem* pretty lady a turn off.
I find it sad. Sad for her, sad that people have to go to such extremes to feel good about themselves.
Wonders if she's going to start replacing organs when they get worn out?

oh... and it's sure as hell ain't evolution.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/woman-takes-anti-age-surgeries-to-extreme-24795116

Her name is Cindy Jackson... wonder if she's related to another cos-surg addict? They're both white right?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I venture a guess that if she felt good about herself she would have not made it to 52 surgeries..

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
will smith of the fresh prince on a gf with fake stuff

"I'm stuck in a basement sittin on a tricycle girl gettin on my nerves
Goin outta my mind i thought she was fine, dunno if her body is hers"

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
meh. Some people like to work on old cars. To each their own. At least she seems to have found a good doctor. Google Jocelyn Wildenstein if you dare.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
will smith of the fresh prince on a gf with fake stuff

"I'm stuck in a basement sittin on a tricycle girl gettin on my nerves
Goin outta my mind i thought she was fine, dunno if her body is hers"

World of Warcraft joke of the female Undead race:
"Of course they are real! They are not mine, but they are real!"
:lfao:

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am not sure that Vain is the best word for her...
I did not so much get that impression from the interview..
her still shots look great, but on video you can tell she has something going on that is not natural.. I think thats the botox thing going on...
Personally I dont see any issue with someone getting work done if it doesn't effect their lives in a negative way. I mean I dont think in essence its much differnent from old men or women trying to dress like teenagers, or some of the other silly things that old people do to try to act young, appear young, or at least try to not be old..
it its not hurting anyone then more power to her. I thought the hand thing was kind of cool personally, I had never seen that before. I find it fascinating the things that they can do with cosmetic surgery now days. I wonder how much, if any, work like this helps for doing things like that full face transplant that recently happened in the US... two different birds.. but still that stuff amazes me.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am not sure that Vain is the best word for her...
I did not so much get that impression from the interview..
her still shots look great, but on video you can tell she has something going on that is not natural.. I think thats the botox thing going on...
Personally I dont see any issue with someone getting work done if it doesn't effect their lives in a negative way. I mean I dont think in essence its much differnent from old men or women trying to dress like teenagers, or some of the other silly things that old people do to try to act young, appear young, or at least try to not be old..
it its not hurting anyone then more power to her. I thought the hand thing was kind of cool personally, I had never seen that before. I find it fascinating the things that they can do with cosmetic surgery now days. I wonder how much, if any, work like this helps for doing things like that full face transplant that recently happened in the US... two different birds.. but still that stuff amazes me.
I woulldn't agree that "it's not hurting anyone" because of the influence she is projecting. If you're not happy with your exterior drastically change it. I don't mean by the color of hair or losing/gaining weight/muscle but spending thousands of dollars on unnecessary procedures just to avoid what naturally happens to everyone... EVERYONE... aging, sends a bad message (IMO) to other girls who otherwise wouldn't need it.
As I said; esteem comes from within and no matter how much you fix the outside... until the interior is in good working condition (mental, emotional) the outside will just be a false shell.
To me plastic surgery should be reserved for extreme cases, i.e. burn victims, accidental mutilation (or purposeful as with that one girl in Pakistan who had her nose cut off, who by the way is a great example of esteem because she allowed herself to be photographed and you can see the light in her eyes), or other real life needs.
A woman who is already attractive and wants to make herself MORE attractive or doesn't want to lose her looks needs therapy... and IMO needs to take a lesson from beauty queens like Ann Margret, Raquel Welch, Sofia Loren and others... they aged... quite nicely and gracefully. They may have worked hard at the gym to be that way and that to me is the better way to go.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I woulldn't agree that "it's not hurting anyone" because of the influence she is projecting. If you're not happy with your exterior drastically change it. I don't mean by the color of hair or losing/gaining weight/muscle but spending thousands of dollars on unnecessary procedures just to avoid what naturally happens to everyone... EVERYONE... aging, sends a bad message (IMO) to other girls who otherwise wouldn't need it.
As I said; esteem comes from within and no matter how much you fix the outside... until the interior is in good working condition (mental, emotional) the outside will just be a false shell.
To me plastic surgery should be reserved for extreme cases, i.e. burn victims, accidental mutilation (or purposeful as with that one girl in Pakistan who had her nose cut off, who by the way is a great example of esteem because she allowed herself to be photographed and you can see the light in her eyes), or other real life needs.
A woman who is already attractive and wants to make herself MORE attractive or doesn't want to lose her looks needs therapy... and IMO needs to take a lesson from beauty queens like Ann Margret, Raquel Welch, Sofia Loren and others... they aged... quite nicely and gracefully. They may have worked hard at the gym to be that way and that to me is the better way to go.

see on this we are going to have to agree to disagree... while I think that it is quite possible that a person like this has self esteem issues, I do not think that it means she does because she got the treatments, to each their own. I have people all the time making assessments of me because I enjoy fighting... from right on the money to the completely absurd. She has the right to do this, has the money to do this, and she is not a role model, not trying to say shes a role model. I think you should be more upset with magazines who digitally alter their covermodels to make them skinnier, or to alter their appearance in a way that only surgery could do for real. The fact also is that the vast majority of women will not and do not have the luxury of growing older and looking as good as the women you mentioned...
I assume that you are also against breat implants of all kinds, fat reduction surgeries of all kinds, and any other non life saving surgeries or treatments?
or is it just that this woman has chosen to have so many?
what about artificial tans, spray on tans, tanning booths, extreme diets?
where is the line on whats ok and whats not?

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

I'm wracking my brain to think of a girl I know who has said, "I want to be like Cindy Jackson".

Nope, nobody comes to mind.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm wracking my brain to think of a girl I know who has said, "I want to be like Cindy Jackson".

Nope, nobody comes to mind.

LOL, pretty much everybody I know just goes like :uhoh::xtrmshock
peep.gif

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She doesn't look as bad as other plastic surgery addicts. But she is just starting to look plastic.

She doesn't look 50 to me from the limited view you can see photographically.

Whatever.

Latest Discussions