I thought it was going to be one of those days

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
In Georgia we have Bobcats. These things.
View attachment 22958

A woman here had to strangle a rabid bobcat that attacked her. I was like "Oh Heck NAW" lol. It tore her up but she survived and thanks to the dead Bobcat they were able to tell if the animal that attacked her was rabid. Not sure how many cat owners are here, but I used to own a cat and one day something spooked the cat and she clawed my hand with her hind legs as she jumped from my arm. 3 more inches towards the center and it would have been a slit wrist. Cat claws are sharp. So I'm thinking. Would I rather choke out a rabid bobcat or be like the guy in California who chocked out a hungry mountain lion lol. I'm leaning very heavily towards the mountain lion ha ha ha
You're in Georgia? For some reason, I thought you were in New York somewhere.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You're in Georgia? For some reason, I thought you were in New York somewhere.
nope. I'm down south. New York is too city for me. I used to live in Baltimore MD, maybe that's why you were thinking I was closer to New York.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
if its not snarling at you and hasnt already bitten you its not generally a threat, growling is it telling you to back off,, dogs arnt that sophisticated that they launch subterfuge attacks, if your in such close quarters that you cant get out of its personal space, then for gods sake dont try hitting a pit bull with a stick
or a roided up weight lifter for that matter, it can only end badly, try reasoning with them or wait for their handlers to arrive

Depends on the dog.

Latest Discussions