I need sparring

angelo33

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi , I'm angelo and I'm looking for good sparring gear the complete set so I can't go to completion does anyone know where I can get reliable equipment no matter the cost plzz I need this information and advise

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
What competition are you trying to go to?

If you're just getting started with competitions and going to local tournaments, you don't need very high-end expensive gear. You need a hogu, helmet, arm pads, shin pads, instep (foot) protectors, gloves, cup and mouth guard.

I've never bought from this company, I just found them looking on google just now, but something like this should be more than enough: Complete Tae Kwon Do Sparring Gear Set for $88.95 with $4.95 shipping!

If you have experience with tournaments and are looking to go to high-level WTF ones like the US nationals (I think you said you were American before?), you'll need WTF-approved gear. That same company also has another set on their website that's a WTF-approved Adidas set: Complete Tae Kwon Do Sparring Gear Set for $228.95 with $4.95 shipping!

In either case, you need either a white helmet, or BOTH a red and a blue one.

Edit: I just posted the URL for those links. I guess the site automatically generated those page titles, haha, which aren't even the prices listed on the page.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions