i dont know the first thing help me please!

mitrichunter

White Belt
Reaction score
i realy do not know any thing but i have been playing with swords sence i was 4 and i love it i am good i just dont know were to start i am starting to eat healgth stretch and work out can any one help me were there might be a school for kenjutsu or ninjutsu around east atlanta in GA USA

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!

I'm sure there is someone here who will be able to point you in the right direction.

Lamont

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i realy do not know any thing but i have been playing with swords sence i was 4 and i love it i am good i just dont know were to start i am starting to eat healgth stretch and work out can any one help me were there might be a school for kenjutsu or ninjutsu around east atlanta in GA USA

Did you consult your local Yellow pages??? Do a Google for schools in your area that teach sword??

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MartialTalk ... Googling is a great way to find schools in your area. There will be some on this board that will provide information as well. Good luck.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For authentic Budo Taijutsu training you can check out the yellow pages at: http://www.winjutsu.com/winlinks.html ! Good luck!
icon6.gif

Latest Discussions