I Can Fly... Superpowers!

MartialArtHeart

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well, I started another thread today that was a bit too heavy... I'm a very light-hearted person; I need laughter and happiness.

Sooooo, let's lighten up!

Can you fly? Breathe underwater? Have superhuman strength? The gift of infinite wisdom or knowledge? Be invisible? Be faster than the speed of light? Have the eyesight of a hawk?
The list goes on...!

Personally, I don't know... I'd love to possess infinite wisdom/knowledge. But I'd also love to fly or swim to the depths of the sea!(and please don't tell me it's not possible... we're talking about superpowers!;)) lol

Tell me about your superpower of choice!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Of course, there's always invisibility. I've often thought of the fun you could have with that.

Watch Hollow Man and rethink it.

Me thinks there's another thread somewhere dealing with this very same topic... no?

But I'd like to be able to phase through solid objects at will. Kinda like that Avenger: Vision

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Watch Hollow Man and rethink it.

Me thinks there's another thread somewhere dealing with this very same topic... no?

But I'd like to be able to phase through solid objects at will. Kinda like that Avenger: Vision

I think if had the ability to phase through solid objects I'd be way to tempted to commit crimes. I definitely would if I could turn invisible as well.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think if had the ability to phase through solid objects I'd be way to tempted to commit crimes. I definitely would if I could turn invisible as well.

Well then that would be the real test of your character now isn't it? Heh... Imagine using the ability to stop and/or solve crimes?

It's all in how you use it. :uhyeah:

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I always wanted teleportation. The traffic in Los Angeles is awful (plus I hate driving, gas prices, road rage). Plus it will be be a cool way to go on vacations. Just think and you are there.

Wolverine + Proffesor Xavier + Nightcrawler (with stronger teleportation powers) + Kitty Pride + Batman (for the money)

....hhhhmm....

maybe go Superman + Highlander...hehehe...THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm........ let me think of my many superpowers.

You dare question the superpower of a Ninjamom?
- X-ray Vision: I can see and know things any child under 5 is about to do, in the next room, through solid walls.
- Mind-Melding: I can tell when a child is hurt, or joking, or laughing, or lying.
- Touch: I can cure the pain of simple cuts and scrapes with a hug and kiss. Older children and teens know my shoulder can soften hurts that run deeper and wipe tears that fall silently.
- Defying Gravity: I cannot fly, but I give wings to those around me (or, at least I can lift them up in victory).
- Superstrength: I am stronger than the Boogeyman, and able to vanquish any monster hiding under the bed.
- Vegetable Transmutation: I can turn frozen green beans, two cans of tuna, an egg, a half an apple, and assorted other refrigerator leftovers into a nutritious meal.
- Super Speed: I can bounce between three different classrooms to attend separate award ceremonies for each child at the same time on the last day of school.

Take THAT, Superman!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm........ let me think of my many superpowers.

You dare question the superpower of a Ninjamom?
- X-ray Vision: I can see and know things any child under 5 is about to do, in the next room, through solid walls.
- Mind-Melding: I can tell when a child is hurt, or joking, or laughing, or lying.
- Touch: I can cure the pain of simple cuts and scrapes with a hug and kiss. Older children and teens know my shoulder can soften hurts that run deeper and wipe tears that fall silently.
- Defying Gravity: I cannot fly, but I give wings to those around me (or, at least I can lift them up in victory).
- Superstrength: I am stronger than the Boogeyman, and able to vanquish any monster hiding under the bed.
- Vegetable Transmutation: I can turn frozen green beans, two cans of tuna, an egg, a half an apple, and assorted other refrigerator leftovers into a nutritious meal.
- Super Speed: I can bounce between three different classrooms to attend separate award ceremonies for each child at the same time on the last day of school.

Take THAT, Superman!

:bow: All Hail To Super Ninjamom! :asian:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
The ability to integrate large amounts of information very quickly and find non-linear patterns in it. That way I will be able to buy all the superpowered spear carriers I want :D

OK. Teleportation. With the price of gas the way it is today it would be great. And I could work in one state, live in Hawaii and still make it to Silat class.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
A form of lycanthropy that would allow me to transform at will into a killer bunny rabbit like the one in Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I would have to say Iceman's power would be nice but if I had to pick one it would Wolverine's healing ability (can I get the metal laced skeleton?). That would be so nice to have.

B

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tell me about your superpower of choice!

Superhealing ability so no injury is not rehabilitiated, immune even to the effects of aging. Relatively fast, too. No longer than 1/4 the usual time,

Latest Discussions