I am Woman! Hear the sound of beer cans being crushed between my breasts!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
His spirit came across the pond and forced you to type that terrible pun??

...uh.... yeah! That's exactly what happened! Whew... I'm glad there's someone out there who understands the true story... it's that Sukerkin and his mind control thing. I kind of blacked out, and when I came to, there was the message I had typed, and the `send' button had been pushed!

It shouldn't be allowed, I tell you.... :waah:

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I would just like to point out that this example of mammarial fortitude is from West Australia.

We are much too staid and withdrawn here in Canberra for that sort of behaviour. Though if she was doing it here she might well have been paid rather than fined.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
...uh.... yeah! That's exactly what happened! Whew... I'm glad there's someone out there who understands the true story... it's that Sukerkin and his mind control thing. I kind of blacked out, and when I came to, there was the message I had typed, and the `send' button had been pushed!

And people say I have issues, you've got the whole subscription...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

:lol: a lot at the whole series of posts leading up to this! Marvellous stuff gentlemen, a properly crafted and carefully positioned pun being a thing of beauty :D.

As to the mind control thing ... I can see that I'm going to have to work harder on the subliminal non-disclosure blocks ... after all it's no good if your target simply tells everyone it's your fault :).

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would just like to point out that this example of mammarial fortitude is from West Australia.

We are much too staid and withdrawn here in Canberra for that sort of behaviour. Though if she was doing it here she might well have been paid rather than fined.

:lol:

And people say I have issues, you've got the whole subscription...

Drac, with that, you've just forfeited the right to complain about any of my puns from now on! :D

:lol: a lot at the whole series of posts leading up to this! Marvellous stuff gentlemen, a properly crafted and carefully positioned pun being a thing of beauty :D.

As to the mind control thing ... I can see that I'm going to have to work harder on the subliminal non-disclosure blocks ... after all it's no good if your target simply tells everyone it's your fault :).

It was touch and go there for a while, S. The problem was that on your astral way back to The Kingdom By The Sea, you let slip a thought about `...must get back to sword practice', and then the whole thing came back to me... :wink1:

Latest Discussions