Howdy from Houston

nwalker

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Name is Nate, live in Houston TX, Married with Children and oh yea and a proud Christian. I studied TKD back in the 80's (ATA) but quit and now at 34 got my kids started and I am back at it. I just made yellow belt in May. We go to an independent school which for the most part follows ITF. Looking forward to hanging out and learning all I can.

Nate

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Nate, may I ask who you are studing under or the name of the school. I know just about every TKD guy down there.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Nate. Howdy is exactly what I would expect someone from Houston to say. Enjoy!
icon7.gif

OP
N

nwalker

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Welcome Nate, may I ask who you are studing under or the name of the school. I know just about every TKD guy down there.

I study under Master Jason Cho of Cho's Taekwondo of Houston, located in NW Houston. Do you know this school?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

I study under Master Jason Cho of Cho's Taekwondo of Houston, located in NW Houston. Do you know this school?

If you are talking about the one in Cooperfield and he has an instructor named Jeff Naron than yes I do

OP
N

nwalker

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If you are talking about the one in Cooperfield and he has an instructor named Jeff Naron than yes I do

Yeap that is the one, if you don't mind me asking how do you know them?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeap that is the one, if you don't mind me asking how do you know them?

Master Giambi, the Lopez family man you are in the hotbed for TKD clubs. We all know each other so it is just one of those things. Stay in the Arts for forty plus years.

Latest Discussions