Howdy Folks!

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
My apologies to all, this is the thread for saying hi, I didn't see it until today.

I'm from Texas also and have been involved in the Martial Arts/Self-Defense world for 20+ years. I started out in American Freestyle Karate (Professor Danny Anderson's) style/system (modified) when I first joined the Air Force. I took it up for purely self-defense purposes for my duties as a Cop in the service. I've trained in H2H combat (Judo/Jujitsu) mix during my early years and have dabbled in TKD and Kenpo

In the last few years, I've leaned towards Personal Protection (SD) training and hope to advance that even further when funds become available.

I'm retired Military and currently work in the Animal Control Field for my city.

I just have one question concerning the site (love what I see right now). I've posted some replies, but they seem to be out of date time, there's older dates before and after mine, how do I change that to show new to old or the other way if it has to be that way?

Thanks.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Guardian :tup:. You seem to have had a full life - that generally bodes well for the contents of your posts to come :).

As to the time stamping anomaly you've witnessed, that is peculiar. Did you make a post and then go back to edit it later? If so, then you would not see your post move it's position in the 'queue' but there would be a "Last Edited" message at the bottom.

EDIT done for purposes of demonstration :D

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!:ultracool

Mike

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Check tye User CP, edit options and see if you're set up in the correct time zone. Happy posting

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions