How you show your appreciation on Teacher Appreciation Day/Week

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My kids usually give their teachers flowers. However I don't think my male MA instructor would appreciate flowers so much, so what would be a good idea to show my teacher appreciation this week?

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'd just train; there's no better gift to any teacher than to show him or her that you care about what they are teaching you and you are making a real effort to learn it.

That, and weapons are always good too...

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd just train; there's no better gift to any teacher than to show him or her that you care about what they are teaching you and you are making a real effort to learn it.

That, and weapons are always good too...

Ditto.

The best gift for a teacher imo is to make an effort and try to learn and practice to the best of your abilities. Volunteer to help out whenever something needs to be done or whenever you think something needs to be done.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Take him out for a beer after class...

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
My sensei reciprocated my gift I give them (as stated above) by trusting me with the dojo attendance book to hold onto and return it the next class ( because you must have attended so many shotokan classes before you can grade) saying that I show up to class all the time and they said they know I'm sensei-ble (pun intended! hah!)

How nice is that? :)

Latest Discussions