How to Spot a virtual Tough Guy

OP
S

sweeper

Fighting with pool cues, eh? I've done that, but if memory serves, my technique was closer to Florentine sword and dagger. The lighter pointy end forward, and low to parry, and nice heavy end high to strike with. Of course, I couldn't cut, or stab, so the strikes where a lot less linear. It may sound kind of unorthodox, but I was outnumbered, so I wanted to put on as much show as I could.

so.. he broke it in half?

I don't know, it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem, but it seems if someone had half a brain they could get all the info they would nead to construct all the given situations they would describe as well as their fighting style. Online there is virtualy no way to validate any information assumming they aren't affiliated with any organisation.

Thing is what you can't pull off a webpage you can just get from a usenet forum. And provided you don't put your name everywhere the odds of catching you are slim, and even if you are caught what stops you from leaving the forum for a month, creating a new hotmail account and re-registering and doing it again under a new name?

OP
T

tonbo

ROFLMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Soooooooo much of that is familiar from RMA.......

:eek:

Peace--

OP
J

John Bridges

I live in a sudo small town and we have several of those guys, most of which have students who flock to them. Most of them are very chrismatic and very full of it. What to do but sit back and watch the egos clash, and the hysterical fights between oppisite schools students, both of which couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. So I soppose I can't despise these guys too much as they do bring hours of amusement to my small town.
:asian:

OP
T

tonbo

What to do in the case of those two schools? It should be fairly obvious......Pop some popcorn, get a good chair, and then sit back and watch!!

(And make fun of the poor overdubbing of their conversation....."Heeyyyyyy.....why you study with him, eh? His Kung Fu is no good!" )

Should be funny, anyway...hehe....

Peace--

Latest Discussions