• More than six

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
These are the ones I like:

MartialTalk (daily)
HobbyTalk (daily - diecast model customizing)
Packing.org (occasionally - concealed weapons)
KenpoTalk (occasionally)
Martial Arts Planet (once in a while)

There were a few others I used to be on, but I stopped checking...

- Ceicei

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
These are the ones I like:

MartialTalk (daily)
HobbyTalk (daily - diecast model customizing)
Packing.org (occasionally - concealed weapons)
KenpoTalk (occasionally)
Martial Arts Planet (once in a while)

There were a few others I used to be on, but I stopped checking...

- Ceicei

Martial Arts Planet is the one I rarely drop by on.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm a moderator over on e-Budo, and there's Martial Talk, and a few others in the past that have changed enough that I'm no longer really active on them, and a couple of others that are not for discussion here.....

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Martial art talk com, has been great so far...haven't try others yet.

Another flavoriate is "Ulua" web site...It is about our most famous tarket fish here in Hawaii, for shoreline fisherman. Under 10 pounds Hawaiian name- Papio over 10 lbs the Hawaiian name is "Ulua".

Being fishing for this species for a long time (30 plus years, several fishing clubs,now indepentant, still enters local fishing tournements.

Biggest so far caught 76 lbs and my good friend 103 lbs was there with him when he caught it.

Fishing my next compassion in life. Ulua can bite 24/7 and we fish for them all day and night, non-stop till we are ready to go home. (our trips can last a week long), usually three poles out at a time.(per person)

4/0 reels 13 foot poles with tips size of your baby fingers, 80 lb test line in the reels, 9 oz leads use for casting, mustad 16/0 hooks(4 inch diameter).
Big baits..means big fish. (Jack trevallys)

can you tell....we enjoy the fishing? ......Aloha

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I put two. Here and a Mustang racing site, but even that gets little attention from me nowadays. Though I'm a member on several, I seldom go to any of them anymore. Only if I'm looking for particular information that I can't find here or get minimal feedback on. I find boards as a whole to be clicish. I've never found that to be the case here. Nor do I have to be in the mood to talk about MA's. In the limited time I have, there's really no need to go elsewhere. Aren't you guys lucky! :rolleyes:

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I generally stick to MT with infrequent visits to e-budo and an IKCA techninal forum.

If all fora were like MT, though, I would probably ne'er get sleep cause I'd be posting on/reading them all like mad!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
I've lost count of how many fora I joined, but I actively participate in only two nowadays: this one (recently, after posting on and off for almost a year) and SFI (Sword Forum International). I mainly lurk in the other half-dozen or so fora I've joined, though I *did* actively participate in a couple others at one point.

I have joined many and hit them about once every other month.

Although I am her at MT, FMATALK.com and also Rustaz.com. I also read Myspace.com and also one other MA forum about once a week. So I voted for five (5).

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever posted on Delphi Forums? That is where I participated in my first forum (a discussion group about a church I used to belong to) - and racked over 3000 posts in ten months in that one forum alone. DOH!

In hindsight, I'm kinda annoyed that I've been spending $49/year for features that are offered for MUCH less - or free - in other fora. Though I'm not on Delphi that much anymore, I still want to maintain that premium membership in case I need to search the archives for some odd reason (you can't search more than three months back with a free membership).

I've also participated in a couple MySpace fora, but quickly got annoyed with young kids spewing an "**** you" and worse if you disagree with them.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Has anyone here ever posted on Delphi Forums? That is where I participated in my first forum (a discussion group about a church I used to belong to) - and racked over 3000 posts in ten months in that one forum alone. DOH!

In hindsight, I'm kinda annoyed that I've been spending $49/year for features that are offered for MUCH less - or free - in other fora. Though I'm not on Delphi that much anymore, I still want to maintain that premium membership in case I need to search the archives for some odd reason (you can't search more than three months back with a free membership).

I've also participated in a couple MySpace fora, but quickly got annoyed with young kids spewing an "**** you" and worse if you disagree with them.

No to the Delphi Forums.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This one is the one I post to the most. However I read Kenponet everyday and post there occasionally.

V/R
Rick

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MT is it!!! I dont post on any others. Dont really have the time any more. It is bad enough to try and find time to be on MT.

fightingfat

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm pretty new here, but I have invested quite a lot of time in discussion at The Dragon's List I also post at Catholic Answers forum although usually reluctantly. I did get involved a bit on Delphi. A friend of mine who runs a Wing Chung School in Manchester has a forum on it. He also showed me a really bigoted religious site on it because he is not religious and I am perhaps, and I could resist a rather portracted attempt to get them to stop being nasty and start being nice. Didn't work though!

Martial Talk seems a lively community so I hope to stick around and see what I can learn!
:)

kyudogrrl66

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Although I frequent 3 (swordforum, martialtalk, and budoseek), I've forgotten how many others I had joined. I remember joining the forum at PalmOne.com, and a few other PDA related forums, and I joined 4 martial arts groups on MySpace....but I don't count the MySpace ones :)

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, those MySpace fora definitely don't count. I'm still guffawing at a particular group of teenagers who claimed to be "real swordsmen". Uh...right... :lol:

Latest Discussions