HKD in Australia?

spud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Guys, (mate in Australian)

Just wondering how many of you are doing HKD in Australia & which state your from?

OP
spud

spud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is the same response I have gotten in the past on other threads, ahhh Australia a wonderful place to live but the communication in our MA community is a little lacking. Can’t have everything I suppose!

Dusty

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i will break radio silence. i am not from australia, i am from canada, however my instructor is friends with master Geoff Booth.my understanding is he is one of the big guys in australian hapkido. hope this will get your thread rollin a little

D

darkell

I used to train in Hapkido in Australia but my instructor was so bad I had to move to England to get away from him..... hehehehe :)

Hey mate

OP
spud

spud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Now, Now David.

I thought it was because you love the cold, snow & rain sooooooo much LOL.

Never to Old

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Spu and all

I train in Bendigo Victoria with Hosinsul Korean Hapkido, our Kwangjanim Mr Nigal May hold a 5th dan in Hapkido, high ranks in Taekwondo as well as intructor level belts in Mu Sul Ssam Do. Only a small school, been going since 99, but is gradually growing in size, with a large group of young students coming up through the ranks and as age permits joining the senoirs. I myself am only a beginer 8 months about to go for my blue belt. But it would seem that Melbourne has many Hapkido clubs as well. We are member of the World Kido Federation and the World Hapkido Association as well. Although I have nothing to compare our instructors with as I have not been to another dojang, I beleive they are good at what they teach very strict on techneque and a great buch to train with.

Latest Discussions