History of Korean Breaking before Karate started Breaking

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
@Steven Lee , Why does it matter who performed breaking first? You said it yourself, it was a circus, for entertainment. I does not matter WHO did it first. Why are things like this such a obsession for you?
Anyone can search the internet and find bits and pieces of information to make a story turn the way they want it to. This does NOT make it fact. Writings like yours make it harder and harder to determine the true facts, and are very mis-leading to someone who is new and looking for historical information.
All you are doing is spending significant time making people laugh. If that is your endgame, please let us know because, while we are laughing, I do not think it is the way you intended.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
@Steven Lee , Why does it matter who performed breaking first? You said it yourself, it was a circus, for entertainment. I does not matter WHO did it first. Why are things like this such a obsession for you?
Anyone can search the internet and find bits and pieces of information to make a story turn the way they want it to. This does NOT make it fact. Writings like yours make it harder and harder to determine the true facts, and are very mis-leading to someone who is new and looking for historical information.
All you are doing is spending significant time making people laugh. If that is your endgame, please let us know because, while we are laughing, I do not think it is the way you intended.
Because Korea is superior to Japan in every way. Just ask him, he’ll prove it :)

Latest Discussions