Highest Per Capita Rate of Martial Arts Schools?

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I like this guy, he teaches in the way a perfect world would work. To quote Joss Whedon "Live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be"

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like dit too, though I thought the writer laid it on a tad thick. But doing it all in Chinese...I love that!

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
agreed, the writer was a little cheesy and maybe even biased, but the facts of this guy inspire me still

SGT_GRUNT_USMC

White Belt
Reaction score
What about Las Vegas?

We have over 100 MA schools listed in the yellow pages,not to mention being the home of the UFC and the fact that many of the world's top martial artists
visit here for tournaments,seminars,etc.Las Vegas has also been the setting for more than a few martial arts movies.

Semper Fi,

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I do wonder if the statistic is correct--or even where it comes from!

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
SGT_GRUNT_USMC said:
What about Las Vegas?

We have over 100 MA schools listed in the yellow pages,not to mention being the home of the UFC and the fact that many of the world's top martial artists
visit here for tournaments,seminars,etc.Las Vegas has also been the setting for more than a few martial arts movies.

Semper Fi,

Vegas, oh yeah! The renown capital of championship matches of the western martial art of boxing... :ultracool

Latest Discussions