Hi

I

Isshinryustudent

[FONT=&quot]Hello My name is Matt and ive been taking isshinryu for the last 2 years of my life. *since i was 15* I am being trained under Al Ferrens at the mountain isshinryu karate academy. I am currently an orange belt. I have gone to the IWKA world tournment. I plan to go to more tournments in the future as i get better and learn more. I really enjoy the style and what it has done for my life.

I've been looking for a place on line to talk about martial arts and i found this site so I signed up and thought I would give it a try.

and thanks for reading.[/FONT]

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Matt! To the friendliest site you could find! :D

I look forward to your contibutions. Happy Posting! :wavey:

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, Isshinryustudent! Lots of great people here. I'm sure you'll be glad you found us. Happy posting!

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Isshinryustudent said:
[FONT=&quot]Hello My name is Matt and ive been taking isshinryu for the last 2 years of my life. *since i was 15* I am being trained under Al Ferrens at the mountain isshinryu karate academy. I am currently an orange belt. I have gone to the IWKA world tournment. I plan to go to more tournments in the future as i get better and learn more. I really enjoy the style and what it has done for my life.

I've been looking for a place on line to talk about martial arts and i found this site so I signed up and thought I would give it a try.

Welcome to MT, Matt!

You picked a great style and, apparently a great school with integrity in its ranking system and a positive atmosphere for personal growth.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Isshinryustudent said:

Lucky you! Martial talk is loaded with awesome people. Why, me for instance! Man, do I ever rock. Ask anyone. :bs: :lol:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and glad to have your input, also you will be able to gain so much info. in your journey through Martial Talk.
Terry

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! I did Isshin-ryu for three years under George Insley's group out of Buffalo. But that was many years ago!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Matt!! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..Enjoy your time here...

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Matt! It sounds like you are off to a great start! :yinyang: :karate: Ask lots of questions and have a blast here! :boing2:

MJ:)

OP
I

Isshinryustudent

Thank you all very much for replying, Seems like a really nice place here:ultracool. I will be posting more soon but i have to get some things settled around here. But on a side note there is an isshinryu tournment and seminar this weekend saturday, In acran ohio I will not be able to make it but maby some of you will want to go i will have more information this thursday if any one is interested.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Isshinryustudent said:
In acran ohio

Do you mean "Akron"? Hey, that's where I was born! I won't be up there but I'm glad something's going on in the ol' birthplace.

again, Glad to have you aboard!

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Matt! :wavey: When you have time, feel free to peruse the different areas we have areound here & I hope you enjoy the board.

Best Wishes in your MA journey,
:asian:

Latest Discussions