Hi there

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm glad I found your forum. Hope I'll enjoy my time here ;)

Keeping an open mind, share what you can when you can, and respect other opinions.
It is a great site, you will enjoy it here. :)

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
WELCOME TO MARTIAL TALK!!! Enjoy!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Welcome. Speaking of sharing, why don't you share a little about yourself? What styles do you train in? How long have you been at it? Why is BJJ so much more awesome than TKD? :)

OP
M

mmartist

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all :)

Welcome. Speaking of sharing, why don't you share a little about yourself? What styles do you train in? How long have you been at it? Why is BJJ so much more awesome than TKD? :)
About my styles... I've trained Aikido a bit. But I found it's not my style. It's beautiful, it feels like dancing, but I think it can not help me much in real-life situations. So now I'm training Krav Maga. Both Aikido and KM have lots in common, but I think KM is much more practical. So I think that KM is my style :) Anyway I'm grateful to Aikido, because it learned me how to fall and roll, how to dodge some attacks and what to do when the opponent is on the ground. But with KM I feel more confident.
On the other hand, I'm not very familiar with other martial arts, so I can't tell why BJJ is much more awesome than TKD. In fact I really prefer watching BJJ fights, but I think it's about personal taste :)

Latest Discussions