Hello from Iran

Narges

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Narges. I am 17 years old and practice Shotokan karate in the Islamic Republic of Iran. I am glad to have found this forum, because I still consider myself a beginner and I love to learn things from more experienced martial artists. The spiritual part of MA attracts me more than the fighting,but I can't pretend I don't like the adrenaline. I hope to be an active and useful member here :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Narges. We hope you enjoy the site.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Narges. I am 17 years old and practice Shotokan karate in the Islamic Republic of Iran. I am glad to have found this forum, because I still consider myself a beginner and I love to learn things from more experienced martial artists. The spiritual part of MA attracts me more than the fighting,but I can't pretend I don't like the adrenaline. I hope to be an active and useful member here :)
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I think you are female yes? Forgive me if that is not correct :) If so can I ask please is it difficult for you to practice a martial art in Iran (it being a nation founded upon Islam)?

Thank you, hope to read your posts very soon and again welcome :)
Janna xo