hi from couple

bradtash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hi everyone,
my name is brad and my wife is tash.
i am 24 and tash is 22.
we are both currently studying a bachelor of law and commerce at uni and have recently decided to start martial arts.
we have chosen wing chun and are both very excited about joining (mid january as they are closed over christmas).
i am not really sure as to what to say here, so hi and see you all over the forum.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin Note:

Welcome to MartialTalk!

If both of you will be posting, you will each need your own account as agreed to by you in the Terms of Service. So please take a moment and make sure both of you are registered each with your own account.

If you have any questions, just let me know or another Administrator or Assistant Administrator.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
welcome to MT.

please be sure to fill out all of the fields required in the information area and please reregister . We are more than happy to have both of you here

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings to both of you and Welcome to MT...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to both of you. My wife and I studied kempo together (that's where we met actually) from '01 til '03 and have been studying nihon goshin aikido together since '03. Training with your wife means that you never have to wait for the dojo to open to work your techniques.:wink: