Hi Everyone!

Okatz

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm new here and I just wanted to drop by here first to say hi! I'm into boxing, but I know that there are a lot of good martial arts that can complement my boxing training. I didn't know where to start so I decided to join here!

Looking forward to my stay here!

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm new here and I just wanted to drop by here first to say hi! I'm into boxing, but I know that there are a lot of good martial arts that can complement my boxing training. I didn't know where to start so I decided to join here!

Looking forward to my stay here!
Aikido!! that is what I did with my boxing.. Then you will be the very best of everything :) People had warned they do not complement each other and that I would end up using nothing cept anger and brute force to make them fit.. only I have never had any problem completing my jigsaw puzzles this way.. if a piece does not fit ~make~ it fit.. that is adaptability :D hey welcome to MT Okatz!! wishes Jenna..

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!

Jenna's advice is good. You might also want to look into Hapkido if there is a good school near you.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Okatz. An interesting search you have before you in deciding which art fits best in complimenting your boxing. Good luck.

Latest Discussions