Hey, billi! Take your kids to the Parade!!

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Strangely enough those where some of the question another group posed, confronted with this study....

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a Scout, I marched in the parades. I was, of course, raised by liberal Democrats-from back in the day before "liberal" became a bad word, the kind that marched on Washington and Selma, etc........
.....of course, I'm a registered Republican, but I don't care much for a lot of what constitutes "conservative" thinking in this country.

In fact, I find pretty much all political "discourse" in this countryh to be unnecessarily polarized and hypocritical.\

Still enjoy a parade now and then, though....

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As a Scout, I marched in the parades. I was, of course, raised by liberal Democrats-from back in the day before "liberal" became a bad word, the kind that marched on Washington and Selma, etc........
.....of course, I'm a registered Republican, but I don't care much for a lot of what constitutes "conservative" thinking in this country.

In fact, I find pretty much all political "discourse" in this countryh to be unnecessarily polarized and hypocritical.\

Still enjoy a parade now and then, though....

I didn't expect to get you with this. :lfao:

Like I said, a few (actually a lot) of self proclaimed republican called BS on that study.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I grew up going to Independence Day parades, and an American Legion hall (complete with band that rehearsed every Thursday night in the summer) in my "backyard". I guess that makes me extra right wing...LOL

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I grew up going to Independence Day parades, and an American Legion hall (complete with band that rehearsed every Thursday night in the summer) in my "backyard". I guess that makes me extra right wing...LOL

So ultra right wing, you make billi look like a left wing nut!