Help! i need some answers about thai boxing

Allx

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm a 16 year old boy and i wondered if it is to early / to late for me to start with thai boxing. I also wondered what it would require to start with the sport

Hoping for answers thanks for reading my thread:)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Allx, and welcome to MT.

I'd like to move your question to the Beginners Corner subforum - you may get more answers there. Okay?

megat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
16 is not too early, thai children usually starts even earlier well the first thing u have to do is find a good trainer.

tntma12

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I agree with megat, you are never too young to start. You would definately need to find a good school with a good reputation. Also you might want to invest in a heavy bag, or a muay thai bag.

meth18au

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey buddy,

Definitely not too young to start, and definitely not too old. I started at the age of 22- and I'm fine with it!!!! Just find a good trainer that teaches authentic Muay Thai and box your time away!!! :boxing:

Good luck

megat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
yeah agree with the heavy bag suggestion , and also in some good gloves. that is essential. also do u want to learn authentic muay thai or kick boxing , i think there differences and u should ask the trainer what he is teaching.

Latest Discussions