hello

sdbrown1

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all, obviously I am new here. I hope you can help me on my journey. I am a 43 yr, old father of 7 trying to do the right thing.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

OP
S

sdbrown1

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!

I wish that was true. I broke up a fight consisting of several people attacking my 14 yr old daughter. Had to hold one down as they attempted to fight against me. I used know strike or chokes only a hold down applying pressure to the chest. Afterward I had to mace a guy that happened to be a big 16 yr old. He was threatening death to myself and a child of mine. He became aggressive and very very vocal, and was jumping around as if in a ring. he landed 24" (less than arms length) away from me. I maced him, i believe in selfdefense. I was locked up on three counts of assault. I chose the route that would allow us to all go home. The attackers about 12 of them do not live on my street or block. I or my daughter have no idea who they are except for one which my daughter broke off friendship with do to derrogarory rumors. I am confused as to self defense now but am interested in krava maga.

OP
S

sdbrown1

White Belt
Reaction score
OH
7 children proud to say 1 mom 1 dad. an accomplishment these days lol

Latest Discussions