Hello

Super_Noob

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello

My name is super noob and I'm 17 years of age, currently a senior in high school. And yes, I do enjoy long walks on the beach :uhyeah:

Recently I've been getting involved in a lot of combat related material, such as trying to take martial art classes, joining the wrestling team, purchasing martial art weapons (though I admit, some were merely wall hangers), and so fourth. There seems to be quite a lot of excellent information provided by these forums, so I thought why not join?

Currently I'm in the process of trying to find a good school that teaches something I'd be interested in. It's difficult because I'm trying to find a school that will fit my schedule and budget. My last school was reccomended by a friend of mine who practices the westernized version of shaolin kung fu, but that didn't work out so well so I dropped out.

Anyways I just thought I'd drop by and say hi.

There seems to be a lot of anti bot protection on these forums too :s

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings Super Noob and Welcome to MT..Keep us posted on your search..

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

You might search the forum - there's a lot of good information on choosing a MA and a school - let us know how it goes and what you find that suits you.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and Happy posting and we have plenty of topics about how to pick a school so I wish you luck in your search

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Welcome to MT. Hope you find all the answers to your questions and find the right MA for you. Have fun posting.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Enjoy!:ultracool

Mike

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! I wish you luck in finding a school and style you enjoy training. :)