Hello Y'all

A

autumn1973

I figured I should introduce myself even though I mostly lurk...I just started training this past week and joined this forum to basically inform myself about different aspects of Martial Arts. I will be asking dumb questions from time to time here, please remember I am new and excuse me, LOL.

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
autumn1973 said:
I will be asking dumb questions from time to time here, please remember I am new and excuse me, LOL.

I've been doing this for 20+ years and I still ask dumb questions! The real dumb thing would be not to ask! Welcome aboard!

:asian: :partyon:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! :ultracool

Mike

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
autumn1973 said:
I figured I should introduce myself even though I mostly lurk...I just started training this past week and joined this forum to basically inform myself about different aspects of Martial Arts. I will be asking dumb questions from time to time here, please remember I am new and excuse me, LOL.
Welcome aboard, and in the immortal words of Mr Garrison (from Southpark) "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people"
(Just kidding by the way)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Amy! :wavey: Welcome & please don't hesitate to ask questions; that's what MT is for. Being from Texas, I like your "y'all" :D

Good Luck with your training,
Gin-Gin :asian:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT..Seeking wisdom?? You've come to the right place....

Cyber Ninja

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. The only dumb question is the question you don't ask out of fear of being laughed at. %-}

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
autumn1973 said:
ur welcome
what do you study now?
dont worry, you can ask.. so far no one RTFM'd me yet.. so i guess peeps are pretty cool here

Latest Discussions