I'm back

Rizuko Kokashi

White Belt
Reaction score
Well I am back here but wasn't to active until now to busy you know lol. Well i'll open my intro first by telling you the arts I do and belts I achieve. First I am a Brazilian Jiu-jutsu 3rd degree blackbelt and Rank : Dan. I am a Kenpo prodigy at 10th belt , Tai-chi yellow belt started last year,Purple Dragon Academy Don-jitsu ryu orange belt but left due to nothing was interesting in that style. I been doing muay thai since age 6 and doing it for 12 years about to be 13 years, North Korean Mantis blue belt under the art of deadly pressure points. I been doing Brazilian Jiu-jutsu for 15 years train under Pixie Gracie and Renzo Gracie which he is locationed in NYC. I have done aleast 9 styles of martial arts and I am progressing into a very technical fighter and will be a danger if we get in a fight. I have fough pretty my whole life and I am always busy because it's karate and martial arts plus college everyday well college you have certain days. Thats my open martial arts intro.

I come Trinidad & Tobago , Rio Claro living in now North Carolina and New York City. I am a traverler plus I am always training so there is no doubt that I am always busy. I live with one brother and my mom plus my dad died last year after earning my kenpo 10th belt during grading<.<. My motivation in life is my little brother as he is very loyal , trustworthy, faithful, always will work even knowing he is handicap I love that about him. I fight for him because he wanted to become a fighter but can't so he does karate with me and my camps. He does dj also so he makes my entrance music or makes my music for training.

I have a very hard life lol everyday I train in alot of Mix Martial Art styles. I have college just beginning it, a beautiful fancy in my eyes but in soul a lover. I also do poetry for little kids and very small communities. I can rap got my rap label July 26,2007 sign by DDP, producer: Dj Blue. I rap but trying to get my r& b game up. My island music is Soca and I love to dance to reggae music. If me & my girl keep our ways up it will lead to marriage which will be very hard for me and her but more pressure on me because I do dangerous sports and arts so it will put pressure on her. I speak only 4 languages English lol , Spanish , Portuguese from grandmother and gracies and Russian from my sambo teacher.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome I find it hard you have no time?
icon10.gif
Also you do alot of Martial arts and live in two states, how does that work? Where are you studing Kenpo at New York or North Carolina, what college do you attend?

OP
Rizuko Kokashi

Rizuko Kokashi

White Belt
Reaction score
Carolina University, Pensacola, Florida for Kenpo, South Carolina is where I live with my girl, I travel alot and I make alot of money so that isn't a problem, I have Muay Thai training in 2 hours in queens and Sword practice today in 11 hours from now. Also most of my family is wealthy so that isn't hard to get money also lol

Latest Discussions