Hello to all

J-Man

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I have been studying BJJ off and on for about 8 years now. I have some background in Escrima and Kempo as well (Although I would definitely say that I am a beginner...in those arts and in posting on forums). I found this forum through an internet search and liked what I saw. This forum certainly has a good feel to it.

Jeremy

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hiya J-man!

Welcome aboard! Come on in, the water's fine... :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!! Looking forward to your posts!:)

Mike

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey: Sounds like a great combination of arts.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Neighbor!! Welcome to the forum- it is a great one. Oh- and I like your screen name......it's one of my son's nicknames......J-man!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
J-Man said:
Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I have been studying BJJ off and on for about 8 years now. I have some background in Escrima and Kempo as well (Although I would definitely say that I am a beginner...in those arts and in posting on forums). I found this forum through an internet search and liked what I saw. This forum certainly has a good feel to it.

Jeremy

Welcome! Happy to have you here.

lll000000lll

Green Belt
Reaction score
hey dude welcome to the best site ever. everyone on here is totally amazing. im sure you will find any help you are looking for.

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
J-Man said:

Jeremy

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Latest Discussions