hello there - I'm new

thatman

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Brian, I am 20 years old, and I am from Massachusetts in the United States. I have a great interest in Martial Arts and in particular, a large interest in Japanese culture. I also enjoy reading, writing, and drawing.

I hope to begin training in martial arts as soon as possible. I am hoping that this site may help me in making a good choice as to where to begin. I have the ambition to learn as much as I can about many things in life.

Well, I suppose I am not so good at personal descriptions, lol. So I guess that's all for now.

Nice to meet you all!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT.....

DArnold

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Brian, I am 20 years old, and I am from Massachusetts in the United States. I have a great interest in Martial Arts and in particular, a large interest in Japanese culture. I also enjoy reading, writing, and drawing.

I hope to begin training in martial arts as soon as possible. I am hoping that this site may help me in making a good choice as to where to begin. I have the ambition to learn as much as I can about many things in life.

Well, I suppose I am not so good at personal descriptions, lol. So I guess that's all for now.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to a great site!