Hello Systema fans

L

Lloyd Robrecht

Hello there,

This is my first post on MT in a long time. though I have a long history of interest and practice in martial arts, my passion lies with the Russian Martial Art Systema as taught by General Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev. I hope to have many good conversations with people here on this forum about this amazing system. I also wanted to take this chance to put the word out to people who may be interested...there is an authorized training group for Systema in Roanoke, Virginia. We train Tues. and Thurs. 7-9pm. If youy are in the area and are interested please contact me at: [email protected]

Best regards

Lloyd

p.s. Keep you eyes open for future announcements of seminars in Virginia

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome! I do have a video on the Russian arts! cool I like the moves, ...........Aloha

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :ultracool

Mike

OP
L

Lloyd Robrecht

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Paul, I have enjoyed many of your posts on the RMA forum. Hope to meet you sometime if I get a chance to make it over to the other side of the pond, or perhaps you plan to attend summer camp.

Best regards

Lloyd

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Lloyd Robrecht said:
Hello there,

This is my first post on MT in a long time. though I have a long history of interest and practice in martial arts, my passion lies with the Russian Martial Art Systema as taught by General Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev. I hope to have many good conversations with people here on this forum about this amazing system. I also wanted to take this chance to put the word out to people who may be interested...there is an authorized training group for Systema in Roanoke, Virginia. We train Tues. and Thurs. 7-9pm. If youy are in the area and are interested please contact me at: [email protected]

Best regards

Lloyd

p.s. Keep you eyes open for future announcements of seminars in Virginia
Welcome to the domain, tovarisch!

Latest Discussions