M

Martial ArtistNY

Hi everyone...im new to this forum...here's a little info about myself...my name is marc and from new york...iv'e been involved in the martial arts for a year and a half now...learning under sensei louis neglia...anyway...hope to hear from you guys and share some great information about the martial arts with you...:) .

OP
K

Kempogeek

Welcome aboard! Pleasure to meet you. There are alot of great forums on MA and non-MA. Enjoy your stay......Steve

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk.

Look around, read, sit back and ask some questions. Enjoy :)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas, Marc! :wavey: Welcome to MT, & enjoy the forums. We have a lot of nice people here from various systems.

Best Wishes on your martial arts journey,
Gin-Gin :asian:

OP
M

Martial ArtistNY

Thanx a lot guys i have a good feeling im really going to enjoy being in this forum and learn a lot...:ultracool ...also...i will definitely ask questions if im not sure about something...and im still looking around...so much i have not read yet...again thank you for the welcome guys i really appreciate it...:supcool: ...marc.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!! :supcool:

Mike

OP
M

Martial ArtistNY

Thanx all...i was looking through ur site mariel to learn a little bit of kajukenbo...but regardless that im puerto rican...my spanish is horrible and i can't read it...if you don't mind can you explain to me what kajukenbo teaches...is it effective...etc etc...you or anybody that would know...thank you ahead of time...:) ...marc.

Shotochem

Purple Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Newyorker. :ultracool

Latest Discussions