Hello, need advice.

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum. Thought I should say high as a matter of courtesy. Also have a question. I've made a few posts but haven't figured out how to subscribe to threads. In other forums I've been on, I automatically subscribe to a thread which I post in, but didn't happen with the posts I made. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance for anyone replying.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and on to the question on the top of the right there is a thread tool bar click on it and select the subscribe one and you will have it done.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum. Thought I should say high as a matter of courtesy. Also have a question. I've made a few posts but haven't figured out how to subscribe to threads. In other forums I've been on, I automatically subscribe to a thread which I post in, but didn't happen with the posts I made. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance for anyone replying.
The way the software is set up here on MT, the default is not to subscribe. However, if you go to your User Control Panel (User CP), and look down the left side, you'll find a link/button that reads "Edit Options". Within that submenu, you can change your Default Subscription Mode.

Or you can just use the "New Posts" links to find ALL the new posts.

Welcome aboard.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MartialTalk ... as for the question, as Terry said, top of the thread ... click on THREAD TOOLS, then Subscribe ...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mabuhay and Welcome from another fan of Southeast Asian combat arts. :wavey:

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score