Hello everyone

oneoftheherd80

White Belt
Reaction score
I am the former oftheherd. Some time ago me or my computer, or both went a little wonky. I tried several times to get back in but could not and eventually just gave up. Too many things going on in my life.

I'm glad to see MT still alive and kicking, despite Covid affecting so many of our lives. Nice to see some of the old members still active, as well as new ones.

I'll be joining in discussions from time to time.

Glad to be back.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am the former oftheherd. Some time ago me or my computer, or both went a little wonky. I tried several times to get back in but could not and eventually just gave up. Too many things going on in my life.

I'm glad to see MT still alive and kicking, despite Covid affecting so many of our lives. Nice to see some of the old members still active, as well as new ones.

Glad to be back.
Welcome back!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Glad to be back.
Welcome back. Are you going to use the Highland avatar again?
We raise Black Angus and Simmental. Never see the Highland breeds around here so I always enjoyed the avatar.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Glad to be back.
Glad you found your way back......see you on the boards.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah g'day, awesome to have you back! This has gotta be like your third account hehe :p. Hoping you're doin really well :)

OP
O

oneoftheherd80

White Belt
Reaction score
Ah g'day, awesome to have you back! This has gotta be like your third account hehe :p. Hoping you're doin really well :)
It probably is. I tried several times to make others work and couldn't succeed until now. Technically I guess I don't have other accounts, at least not active.

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Glad to be back.
Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum. Always enjoyed your prior postings.

Regards
Brian King

Latest Discussions