Hello everyone....Im new to this forum.

Fierce Hadou

White Belt
Reaction score
Just a quick greeting to all those here on the forum. I look forward to making new friends and sharing ideas about the martial arts. Just a quick question to start with.....I cant seem to find how to upload a picture for my main profile picture. Anyone lend a hand here?

OP
Fierce Hadou

Fierce Hadou

White Belt
Reaction score
Its OK guys I worked it out. A big Hello once again to everyone here.....The fierce Hadou has Landed!

OP
Fierce Hadou

Fierce Hadou

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Benjamin. Thankyou for the welcome. I am impressed by your distinguished title.....a Doctor and 5th dan. Excellent achievement.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thank you. I have been studying Moo Duk Kwan Taekwondo since 1985. I am convinced that it is my martial arts training that has given me the focus and discipline to achieve my academic and career goals in life.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nah, most are spammers, or duplicate accounts that get caught early. Not that exciting, just annoying.... I'm sure you could make up something more fun than the reality... but if you really want to know, talk to Bob...

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nah, most are spammers, or duplicate accounts that get caught early. Not that exciting, just annoying.... I'm sure you could make up something more fun than the reality... but if you really want to know, talk to Bob...
Aww. And here i was hoping for someone who made one post so bad it got them banned. Oh well :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that's upsetting. I was hoping for some fun stories...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is it really? How about we have some stimulating conversation instead of piling on some poor banned user, eh?

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
welcome....wait i'm just typing to the air here as he is already banned. Okay I get a free post!

Latest Discussions