Hello everybody

Kikkervisje

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a Dutch girl who started to train Aikido nearly two years ago. I really love it. A few days ago I found this forum by accident. There are some quite interesting discussions and statements here, so here I am. I think it is going to be fun to hear about your opinions and to discuss different things.
Please excuse me for probably poor grammar and spelling, for I seem to enjoy my training more than I did enjoy my English classes back at school.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome, there are alot of people who stumble over our bodies by accident here ... but it's okay... most of us are used to being on the mat to be stumbled upon. :D

Happy Postings... enjoy your stay.

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I think you will find everyone very helpful and supportive and I know we have an excellent Aikido constituency here!

Regards,

Rob

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :wavey: I just started training in Aikido last month. Good stuff. :)

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome. I train in Hapkido. I find Aikido interesting, although I have never sat in on a class.

OP
Kikkervisje

Kikkervisje

White Belt
Reaction score
matt.m said:
Welcome. I train in Hapkido. I find Aikido interesting, although I have never sat in on a class.

Thanks,
I have never heard about Hapkido before, until I found MT. I wil go to the forum for Hapkido because I have no idea wat it is. But I will find out...

By the way, does anybody know how to change that "white belt" thing next to my name? I can't find it.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Latest Discussions