Hello all i'm new!

stephentsd

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi, i've just subscribed to this website and i hope t have many interesting conversations on martial arts!

I am from England, my main style is Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan, but i also train in Hapkido and Tai Chi to add strength to my martial art knowledge. I am a 2nd Dan at TSD, i've not graded in Hapkido i just train! At the moment i'm in Seoul training Tang Soo Do and teaching to kids, i'm really enjoying it!

Take care and happy training!

Stephen

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Stephen!

Welcome aboard. I saw your profile. Have you had any Escrima experience? If you don't mind modern arnis...checkout this YouTube clip:

Datu Kelly

You will find a bunch a friendly people from the stick arts and the Korean Arts.

Cheers.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Korea! I'm getting ready to take the big bird back to the states in a few days. Enjoy your time here. It is a beautiful country with lots of history and culture as I'm sure you already know!

OP
stephentsd

stephentsd

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thank you everybody! Yeah Korea is very beautiful, Hawke i've been to many Escrima seminar's, i enjoyed using kali sticks!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, i've just subscribed to this website and i hope t have many interesting conversations on martial arts!

I am from England, my main style is Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan, but i also train in Hapkido and Tai Chi to add strength to my martial art knowledge. I am a 2nd Dan at TSD, i've not graded in Hapkido i just train! At the moment i'm in Seoul training Tang Soo Do and teaching to kids, i'm really enjoying it!

Take care and happy training!

Stephen
Welcome aboard Stephen, good luck and happy posting.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

be sure to tell us of your experiences in Soul and a few pics would be nice also

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!! I myself am in Korea, but down at Kunsan. Just got here a month ago. Just started studying Tang Soo Do

Tang Soo!!

Latest Discussions