Hell has actually frozen over—an accurate, well-founded dojang website TKD history!

GlassJaw

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I did a quick check of the website and found it was hosted at Michigan Tech. In keeping with your thread title, people familiar with this college will tell you that, "It is not unusual for Hell to freeze over in Houghton, MI."

Oh, please. It always manages to thaw eventually.
We started out this month with about three feet of
snow on the ground, and now we barely have a foot.

Dan

OP
exile

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I guess Hell has been frozen over for quite awhile, then. I believe
that article is at least 5-8 years old. We've had it up on our Web
site for several years (since well before I joined the club, anyway).

I know this is rather a heresy of me, but I sometimes joke that the
main difference between TKD and Tang Soo Do is that the TKD folks
have a stronger tradition of denying that their art is largely rooted
in Shotokan.

Dan

:rofl:

Well, so far as the specific climatic conditions in Hell are concerned, I would be the LAST person to know about it... :angel:

Thanks again for the bibliography :D I'm beginning to think the test might be ok, I seem to have the differences between the various zuki, uke, and uchi's down at this point :lol:

Good! Self-confidence is at least half the game, with this testing business, I've found. I've gone into tests and had a rough time, even though I knew the material well, out of sheer self-defeating nerves, and I've gone into other tests feeling that I could do no wrong—and as it turned out, couldn't do wrong. The difference was purely in whether or not my own test anxiety got the better of me or not.

Latest Discussions