Heads Up DOC !

kenpoworks

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Doc ,
there is a thread over on kenponet, I "know" you never go in there, about Mr.Parkers "exsplosive Stomp", it reminds me of the conversation we had concerning the development of it and how once witnessed never forgotten! There are a couple of your guys in there talking about PAM and the like, why dont you take a peek and give a bit of feed back over here, for me you are one of only a handful of people that I have witnessed whom close to that.... whoooommmp!(and you are real close).
Rich

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering what the final verdict was on that. I was aware of the idea but I was informed it was a stomp-launch process. Sorry to interupt.
Sean

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
kenpoworks said:
Doc ,
there is a thread over on kenponet, I "know" you never go in there, about Mr.Parkers "exsplosive Stomp", it reminds me of the conversation we had concerning the development of it and how once witnessed never forgotten! There are a couple of your guys in there talking about PAM and the like, why dont you take a peek and give a bit of feed back over here, for me you are one of only a handful of people that I have witnessed whom close to that.... whoooommmp!(and you are real close).
Rich
I never go to KenpoNet. I like the people here. I'm sure it will be an interesting discussion and someone will tell me about it sooner or later. You and I talked about this stuff years ago. Now they decided it's a 'stomp.' Not quite. My white belts aretaught from the beginnig how to, and when to P.A.M.

Thanks

Me O' China!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Doc said:
I never go to KenpoNet. I like the people here.

I don't think we want to give you up sir. :) :)

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
Don't be so sure. :)

Doc is coming back to Texas in a few weeks! I'll try to remember to ask about this.

And the Percussion Strike I didn't get with him about when he was here earlier this year.

See you soon Doc. I'm very excited to learn some more good stuff.

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
I never go to KenpoNet. I like the people here. I'm sure it will be an interesting discussion and someone will tell me about it sooner or later. You and I talked about this stuff years ago. Now they decided it's a 'stomp.' Not quite. My white belts aretaught from the beginnig how to, and when to P.A.M.

Thanks

Me O' China!

Hey what's wrong with the people on KenpoNet! I resemble that remark! LOL. I haven't exactly been crucified there or anything.....lately :)

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kenpojujitsu3 said:
Hey what's wrong with the people on KenpoNet! I resemble that remark! LOL. I haven't exactly been crucified there or anything.....lately :)
Rumor has it that a certain head of an organization told his #1 mouth and followers to chill, so its been a tad more civilized I'm told. But you know it never lasts very long. Sooner or later they'll get out the rope and find somebody to lynch. That's the way 'they' are. NowhatI'msayin'?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't forget to have a great Kenpo day! :rofl:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
Don't forget to have a great Kenpo day! :rofl:
When you come out for the game, remember I owe you one. That way I can take care of you and Dr. Dave at the same time.

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
Rumor has it that a certain head of an organization told his #1 mouth and followers to chill, so its been a tad more civilized I'm told. But you know it never lasts very long. Sooner or later they'll get out the rope and find somebody to lynch. That's the way 'they' are. NowhatI'msayin'?

hmmmm.....nevermind....no need to fan the flames :)

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:

Thanks

Me O' China!

as some who's been roaming the MA forums for some time- i wonder if any of these people posting ever bothered to read your extensive coverage of the very topic they are just discovering.

a simple search here of your posts would yield them a wealth of info... but i guess that would mean work--and it's easier to just watch an old vid of Ed Parker and gleam knowledge by osmosis :rolleyes:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
jazkiljok said:
as some who's been roaming the MA forums for some time- i wonder if any of these people posting ever bothered to read your extensive coverage of the very topic they are just discovering.

a simple search here of your posts would yield them a wealth of info... but i guess that would mean work--and it's easier to just watch an old vid of Ed Parker and gleam knowledge by osmosis :rolleyes:
Or pretend you 'discovered' something.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Hold on, now. What did I do?
Check off the SL-4 items you have tested for.

SL-4 Index Set

SL-4 Stance Set

SL-4 Kick Set

SL-4 Block Set

:) You were saying? :)

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Doc said:
Check off the SL-4 items you have tested for.

SL-4 Index Set

SL-4 Stance Set

SL-4 Kick Set

SL-4 Block Set

:) You were saying? :)

Alright. But I need to plan in advance; when is this game? What weekend? Gotz to plan fo dis'. And bring my camera for taping.

D.

PS - do I have to learn kick set? Doing it right really hurts my wussy little back! :)

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
jazkiljok said:

Blasphemer. How dare you suggest such things as work :)

OP
kenpoworks

kenpoworks

Purple Belt
Reaction score
One of your guys is tagging "Slap Check" on to the "stomping" thread....What next breathing signatures? .............it could start to get messy over there.
Rich
"Hereticsareus"
ps I know there is a thread here somewhere about sound effects, mmmmm now where is it?

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
kenpoworks said:
One of your guys is tagging "Slap Check" on to the "stomping" thread....What next breathing signatures? .............it could start to get messy over there.
Rich
"Hereticsareus"
ps I know there is a thread here somewhere about sound effects, mmmmm now where is it?
You can always educate the ignorant -
But you can't fix stoooopid Rich.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Alright. But I need to plan in advance; when is this game? What weekend? Gotz to plan fo dis'. And bring my camera for taping.

You better be ready fo dis. We gonna have fun.

Now about that camera... :rofl:

Latest Discussions