HDNet reporter goes off the deep end because of Rua-Machida

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
10-26-2009 07:35 AM:On Sunday, we wrote about the fighters and fans losing their minds, what about the folks who are paid to be a little more objective like HDNet's Ron Kruck?

ept_sports_mma_experts-649053378-1256554199.jpg
Apparently, Ron didn't like the decision. The judges scoring the fight differently than many fans, fighters and media members is the UFC and Dana White's fault? I just dnot' understand how a close decision is embarrassing to the sport. Rest assured, this will happen again and 99.9-percent of the fans will be there watching the next time.

I'm not so sure some media members deserve to be, that includes the FoxSportsEspanol staffer who was openly screaming on press row for Cain Velasquez to win his fight.

More...
Yahoo! Sports.
Cagewriter is an MMA blog edited by Steve Cofield.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure how this is Danas fault. What were they expecting, the fights to be fixed? People will ***** no matter what. Maybe they should go back to the old days when they had those epic battles, with no time limits. Of course Dana and the crew better pony up more cash for PPV....I've had more than one event end early because 'time' ran out.

Latest Discussions