haven't been here in a minute

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Its been a wile since I have been here. My computer for a wired reason won't let me post...(speaking of my home computer) I also took like a 3 week brake from MA. Now I am all rusty and i really don't like feeling this way so I am going to class more than my regular twice a week classes.

I'll be getting promoted soon to Junior Student, really excited about that. Also I will prolly be going to a Tournny soon so that will be awesome. But other than that nothing much has been going on. I got xbox live been playing Halo 2 and Mechassult2 both awesome games. doing well in school passing everything. i have a clan on the two Xbox games and we have a web site at www.evilnet.tk (had to give a shameless plug there) Played the game fight club and gave it a 1 out of 5 stars didn't like it at all. concept was good but other than that don't buy it. Anywho I will see you guys later, i g2g to lunch now.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've known others to take breaks from training also and feel terrible not going - generally speaking, that is. Physically, emotionally, mentally - it becomes hard to focus, etcetera. Always feel better going back.

So, may I ask why the break? Have already gone back or do you plan to soon?

OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am back in full force. I only took a brake for the holiday season. i do feel better going back, although I sparred for the first time in like 2 months yesterday and I hurt my knee. But it feels great, I miss the feeling of getting back up and keep on going. As i mentioned before i am to be promoted to senior student soon and I got to get everything up to par before the ceremony. I will not accept the honor if I do not feel like I have earned it.

Latest Discussions