Have they no shame? Have they no decency?

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Family Circle Presidential Bake Off has been a chance for campaign aides to come up with recipes that make the candidates look folksy for years. And now the sanctity of that sacred American ritual has been tarnished. Tarnished I say!

Cindy McCain and Bill Clinton didn't develop their own cookie recipes! They lifted them from Hershey.com and the Betty Crocker cookbook. My faith in America and the American political process is shattered. Next they'll tell me that multimillionaires don't just use other people's recipes. They probably don't even mow their own lawns or change their own oil!

How will Americans decide who to vote for? Will we be reduced to Michelle Obama's shortbread which so far as I know isn't actually baklava? I say NO! We need to draft another candidate to give us a real choice, someone whose recipe is undoubtedly his own, whose conduct in the kitchen represents his true values and commitment to down home cooking!

I nominate Larry Craig and his Super Tuber Hot Dog Stuffed Butter Lubricated Potato.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Whichever candidate comes up with a really good original cheesecake recipe gets my vote. I don't care what their politics are!

Mmmmm, cheesecake.....*wanders off to the grocery store*

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So... Is copyright infringement going to tarnish their respective others' campaigns?

Will the Pilsbury Doughboy sue?

I would think Bill Clinton would rather bake brownies, anyway. But that's a SECRET recipe.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm going to hold judgement until I've sampled their work.

Hershey.com, you say? ghlghlghlghl

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have they no shame? Have they no decency?

Have they no samples?

Latest Discussions