Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers.........

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ya' know that...
Anyone can be a dad..
But it takes a special...
Individual to become a father!

:asian: :) :p :karate: :wah: :angel: :idea: :ladysman: :duel: :jediduel:

K

Kirk

This is my first father's day as a dad. I'm totally diggin' being a
dad so far ... I hope she totally digs bein' my daughter. I got a
beautiful baby ... couldn't be happier!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a good day as well. I have two boys and a girl. The good times always out weigh the bad times. It's pretty neat when you come home and they crowd around you after a day at work. My little one is hopefully this time getting over an ear infection. The first day after his previous medication didn't work it was like 90 something degrees and his fever went over 103. This was a miserable day for him. Although after the drug the doctor prescribed this time he's bouncing all over just like before. Anyway happy father's day to every father out here.
Respecfully,
Jason Farnsworth

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have had a great Father's Day, even at work. Daughters and wife coming by during the day to share lunch, bring me a rememberance or two. It's wonderful to have a loving family.

I don't have my own Father, so ... I have decided to Make Golden Dragon, Dennis, my virtual Father today.

Happy Father's Day Dennis!!!!!

Your older and somewhat better looking son,

Dan

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

I have had a great Father's Day, even at work. Daughters and wife coming by during the day to share lunch, bring me a rememberance or two. It's wonderful to have a loving family.

I don't have my own Father, so ... I have decided to Make Golden Dragon, Dennis, my virtual Father today.

Happy Father's Day Dennis!!!!!

Your older and somewhat better looking son,

Dan

I'm probably in the same boat with Dan having DC as my father. It's no wonder I had tons of work to do around here today. Some things just never change! Low rank gets all the work!:soapbox:

Latest Discussions