Happy Canada Day

K

KenpoGirl

Well I guess since no one else has posted I'll do it.

Happy 136th Birthday Canada!!!!

I am proud to be Canadian, we may take a lot of flak for what we can't do and haven't done but we have contributed a lot to the world. As an example ......

1. Smarties
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ***
10. Tim Horton's kicks Dunkin' Donuts ***
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudson's Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, Velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT!

24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!

Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.

I AM CANADIAN!!!

OP
K

Kingston

Yes it is official, Canada is the greatist country in the world.....

Sorry Turkmenistan you have to settle for second place.....

You can also thank Canada for standard Time....Yes We invented time (well, at least a standard system of time keeping for the world to follow)....ooooh and the bill of human rights....the list goes on and on.......

OP
R

Rob_Broad

AsI said earlier today. Put some extra eh's into your words, have a beer and kiss a beaver.

OP
K

Kingston

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
have a beer and kiss a beaver.

what kind of "beaver" are you talkin about here?:EG:

I guess thats just the way my mind works these days.......well, i gotta go find me some "beaver"....see ya later :D

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My family and I spent a week in Montreal last month and really enjoyed it. Toronto and Vancouver remain two of my favorite cities. Happy Birthday Canada!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Canada Day

Even though it might be Late
:asian:

OP
K

Kroy

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Well I guess since no one else has posted I'll do it.

Happy 136th Birthday Canada!!!!

I am proud to be Canadian, we may take a lot of flak for what we can't do and haven't done but we have contributed a lot to the world. As an example ......

1. Smarties
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ***
10. Tim Horton's kicks Dunkin' Donuts ***
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudson's Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, Velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT!

24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!

Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.

I AM CANADIAN!!!

Kenpogirl, you rock!!!! Canada is great:cheers: (not to take anything away from the good ole US of A) Cause no matter how great we are, you could still kick our asses anytime you want.
Kenny from Nova Scotia