Halo 2

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sin said:
Took my friend and I about 4 hours to beat the MoFo....on Ledgendary that is...it wasn't tarturus that was hurting us it was the other brutes that came in later and in diffent interfuls
Once you figure out what the hell you're supposed to be doing it gets much easier. I mean, I spent hours just blazing away at Tartarus with twin plasma rifles, twin needlers, dropping grenades on his head, sneaking up and bashing him with the Sword...

Hours and hours of frustration, until someone finally told me you have to wait for the beam rifle shots...

OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Adept said:
Once you figure out what the hell you're supposed to be doing it gets much easier. I mean, I spent hours just blazing away at Tartarus with twin plasma rifles, twin needlers, dropping grenades on his head, sneaking up and bashing him with the Sword...

Hours and hours of frustration, until someone finally told me you have to wait for the beam rifle shots...

you should ahve realized that if you hit him with the sword and he didn't die...there had to be something about the glowing light around him....LMAO

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sin said:
you should ahve realized that if you hit him with the sword and he didn't die...there had to be something about the glowing light around him....LMAO
Yeah, but since in the first two difficulty levels you can take his shields down with regular damage, and there is no indication on Legendary that anything is different. I knew he had a shield, I just had no idea of how to take it down.

OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
the sargent guy from teh first game takes donw his shield with the covie sniper

Latest Discussions