Greetings from the Bluegrass State

Cougar

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone. Fairly new to the site and forum. I am an older guy that has been rolling around in one art/dojo or another since grade school. My background is that I am retired from military and law enforcement, have done some competitive rolling, practical applications in the line of duty and now I am just trying to fight the battle of the bulge and enjoy what life i have left.

Peace to you all and I hope to enjoy the site.

Cougar

Welcome. What style are you training now?

Sent using Tapatalk. Please ignore typos.

Welcome to the site, Cougar. Thank you for your service on both fronts, military and law enforcement. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Welcome to MT Cougar! Most of us on here have dabbled a bit in different martial arts and many here are former/current Armed Forces or Law Enforcement!

Thank you for the welcome, everyone. While I am not actively training under anyone at this time, I am teaching and sharing material I have learned over the years. I enjoy working with people from various walks of life and especially with the local law enforcement community for empty hand, as well as firearms training.

Welcome aboard, brother. It's a darn interesting forum, I think you're going to like it.

Back