Great Idea

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I coudln't decide where this should go so I posted it in here so most would see it. I have a wonderful idea. The Sniper in Virgina has struck again. Now he left a note sayign he is going to kill school children. There is also a $250,000 reward is that right? I bet a couple of us could team up, go up there, find the guy, beat a good confession out of him and split the $250,000 !! Plus we would be doing a great service to our fellow human race nad our great country!!
Whos in??

:D :D

7sm

C

c2kenpo

This sniper has come WAY TOO CLOSE for my liking. My mother was at the location of the second shooting. As much as I would love love love love to just use this excuse of a human being for a training dummyfor the remaining years of my training. Of course I would share it (the sniper) with all of you. I still can't justify dropping myself to it's level.

(Dang that hurt to say)

As much as we may want to see this being come to sever physical harm due to all of the uneccesary and unimaginable pain that it has inflicted on the familes and friends of the victims. As martial artists we may have a duty to protect those that can't protect themselves or protect our family, but we just can't kick the stuffing out of someone becasue they did something really wrong. We are not the judges or the excecutioners of others we can only be the judges of ourselves.

But if you gimme s few minutes in the back room with the sniper so I can warm up for an hour or two I wont permanently damage them too much... Ohh..achem...didn't see one of my students back there.....

goes off whistling......:soapbox:

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
They should catch him and put him through torture ..... they should pluck all his hair out one by one, then burn his skin with the names of the people he killed, cut his trigger finger off (because he's a sniper), cut his b**ls off because he is not a real man (he's a coward!!!), then shoot him just like he did those innocent people. Shoot him right between the eyes while he is watching the barrel of the gun s**ting himself :EG: :shotgun: :snipe2:

Ok, I feel better now (sorry mods). I got that off my chest :D

K

Kenpo Wolf

While we're on the suject of the sniper, does any one have a theory on it? Personally, I think it's either former police officer or a former military guy. I'm leaning toward the first idea because he sure as hell knows a lot about police procedure and how to avoid them. I know I'll probably be flamed for my previous comment but it's what believe. I hope I'm wrong on this.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
professionally trained, with extensive military experience. US citizen.

Not a member of al qeda, oreida or any other -foriegn- terrorist group.

I'm leaning towards fbi or cia connection myself.

N

Nyoongar

Damien

While your at it, administer a thorough beating to the scum who blew up the Sari Club in Bali. 119 Australians dead.

It's only now starting to hit home for a lot of us down under.

If need be, I can pay.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
The reward is up to half a mil. I personally believe we are looking for a left handed shooter. The last shooting happened less than 10 minutes from where my Dad works, about 5 minutes before he got there.........

OP
7starmantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, I have to say most likely militarily trained. And that being the case, the "spy plane" they are using is usless. He will know how to hide his musle flash. Not a member of any of the "famous" or "infamous" terrorist groups but a terrorist none-the-less. I think it is a little odd that the pentagon decided to get so involved after an FBI personell was shot. :shrug: *scratching head*.

7sm

D

Despairbear

I am not to sure that this person has to be millitary trained. With a 5.56 (.223) a killing shot of up to 1/2 mile is not out of the question for a compitent shooter. With a little knowlage of camoflauge and the nerves to wait out the initial search while in a sniper hide any one of us can have this persons abilitys. This person could be anyone, school teacher, mother of 4, construction worker, lawyer, firefighter, or child. It could be one person or 12, we really have no way of knowing. Snipers are damn effective and have been know in war to hold entire infantry divisions at bay for weeks on end. As much as I hate to say it I think this entire sniper ordeal is far from over.

Despair Bear

K

kenposcum

All right, 7sm, I'm in. When do we go?

I don't know if I agree with torturing the guy, but it would definitely be fun to beat him for a while, maybe jam the rifle where the sun don't shine. No torture after he's in custody, though...that would be wrong.

And I heard somewhere (besides Despairbear) that these shots this guy is getting off aren't all that tricky. I believe he's probably trained, but I doubt if he's like superhuman or anything.
:asian:

OP
7starmantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't say his shots are particularly tricky, but he does show signs of extreme control and patience wich are usually learned through training as we all know. Maybe he's just a NRA guy, who knows.
But I could do alot with what is it, half a million now?

7sm

Latest Discussions