GPS mapping,Gun controll, Pandemic, what next?

jetboatdeath

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Kind of strange, they claim it is the cencus, but just a tad early..

Republican Senator Judd Gregg was Obama’s first choice for the Secretary of Commerce post, and Gregg was actually considering joining the Obama team, until he found out that control of the US Census was being stripped from the Commerce Department and placed under the direct control of White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel.
Then, the same week that Americans learned that they were “domestic terrorists”—at least according to Obama’s new DHS (Department of Homeland Security),—if they own a bible, a pocket Constitution or guns, and still believe in Life, Liberty and Freedom, - they also learned that Obama’s Census Bureau had hired thousands of new temporary employees, equipped each with a handheld GPS computer and sent them out to mark GPS coordinates for every residential front door in America.

Link

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm, on the face of it that doesn't sound good, even to ears thousands of miles away on the other side of the Atlantic.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They've been to my house. banged on my door, woman kept walking back n forth between my house and the one next door, then after I cornered her (and told her to move her car that was blocking my drive way) she cot in and drove off. Was kinda strange.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am a 68-year-old Hmong woman named "Mandy." I am employed as a stripper, I have 72 children, and I have 4 doctoral degrees, all in religion or sexology. That is, when the census taker stops by.

I love to game the system. Hey, they lie to us...

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am a 68-year-old Hmong woman named "Mandy." I am employed as a stripper, I have 72 children, and I have 4 doctoral degrees, all in religion or sexology. That is, when the census taker stops by.

I suspected this from Day 1. Thought I: no ex-Marine could make that many posts so soon, I bet it's really a Hmong stripper at work here.......

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Do Hmong peoples receive immigration subsidies? Cuz I want one. Ahoy ... aloha or ... whatever it is we say to each other in the morning. ;)

*edited to add*

They showed up at my house yesterday, creeping around like criminals ... since they work for the government, they may qualify. Someone might want to tell them to behave like government employees and sit around reading Danielle Steele and fudging the numbers. Then I might believe they're gov. workers. No offense to any gov workers out there actually working hard for their living. :asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about what they are doing with the data.

In the 1940s, the U.S. government used Census data as a way of rounding up Japanese-origen people for interment.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
"Yes, sir? what seems to be the trouble?"

"Department of who?.......you sent someone around here a few days back?"

"Hmmm.....no sir, I don't recall anyone by that name or description announcing themselves here during that time. Perhaps this person should have waited until I was home from work if they wanted to talk to me."

"Last Friday was the last you heard or saw of them, you say?"

"Hmm."

"Did this person make a habit of sneaking around peoples' property when they weren't there? Because it sounds like that's what happened here, because no one announced themselves to ME concerning such business while I was home."

"Well, it could be that since they don't announce themselves and creep around peoples' property, someone may have tragically mistaken them for a criminal, because that's how criminals behave, someone may have misinterpreted their good intentions, and they may have met with an unfortunate misunderstanding. Happens on "No Knock" warrants all the time, ask any cop. It's dangerous business these days, trespassing."

"Hmm? It wasn't trespassing? Government business? Such a shame no one made any of that information public, it would have led to far less misunderstanding with this recent nationwide rash of disappearances, now wouldn't it."

"Sir, that vehicle that's been parked on my street is none of my concern. I do not own the street, or even my front yard, and my driveway is clear. What other people do with their own property is frankly no one else's business."

"Of course, sir. You'll be the first one I call if anything does turn up. Thank you and have a good evening".

Last edited:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about what they are doing with the data.

In the 1940s, the U.S. government used Census data as a way of rounding up Japanese-origen people for interment.

As am I ... and apparently Bill, eh? Yavol ... or ... whatever we Hmong say. ;)

:uhohh:(rethinks representing her family as Chinese) :lookie:

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have always considered a strange unknown person sneaking around my property to be a target. I see no good reason to alter this line of thinking.

One can only imagine what it must be like to be a meter reader, UPS driver or pizza delivery guy in your locality......:wuguns:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Religion? - Jedi
Ethnic Group - Klingon
Age - old enough to know better, not old enough to care.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TITLE 13 > CHAPTER 7 > SUBCHAPTER II

SUBCHAPTER II—OTHER PERSONS

<li class="tocitem"> § 221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers <li class="tocitem"> § 222. Giving suggestions or information with intent to cause inaccurate enumeration of population <li class="tocitem"> § 223. Refusal, by owners, proprietors, etc., to assist census employees <li class="tocitem"> § 224. Failure to answer questions affecting companies, businesses, religious bodies, and other organizations; false answers <li class="tocitem"> § 225. Applicability of penal provisions in certain cases

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Religion? - Jedi
Ethnic Group - Klingon
Age - old enough to know better, not old enough to care.

Religion?--Militant Agnostic( I don't know, and YOU don't either!!!!!)

Race--Human

Age--Current chronological age 31, mental/spiritual age varies by day from 3 to 392, please check in daily to maintain accurate records.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One can only imagine what it must be like to be a meter reader, UPS driver or pizza delivery guy in your locality......:wuguns:

There are no parking meters, and UPS and pizza have distinctive, recognized vehicles/ uniforms and announce themselves. It is very easy not to run afoul of me provided you are on legitimate business.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TITLE 13 > CHAPTER 7 > SUBCHAPTER II

SUBCHAPTER II—OTHER PERSONS

<li class="tocitem"> § 221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers <li class="tocitem"> § 222. Giving suggestions or information with intent to cause inaccurate enumeration of population <li class="tocitem"> § 223. Refusal, by owners, proprietors, etc., to assist census employees <li class="tocitem"> § 224. Failure to answer questions affecting companies, businesses, religious bodies, and other organizations; false answers <li class="tocitem"> § 225. Applicability of penal provisions in certain cases

The census is interfering with my pursuit of happiness.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Religion?--Militant Agnostic( I don't know, and YOU don't either!!!!!)

Race--Human

Age--Current chronological age 31, mental/spiritual age varies by day from 3 to 392, please check in daily to maintain accurate records.

It would appear that, other than chronological age, Andy and myself are very similar :D.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

How you doin'?

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
During election season I volunteered in the campaign offices for a couple races. I offered to do anything but the door-to-door, because I was shy. :uhyeah: As a result I did a lot of tallying and record-keeping as the paperwork came back. Boy there was some weird stuff. I'll never forget what was written next to one address:

DO NOT GO - CHASED BY DOG AND OLD MAN

There were a lot of those. :lol:

Latest Discussions