good quotes!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
the ever-evil staff of MT have insisted that I reduce my signature size. But, I cannot bear to let these wonderful quotes be deleted into nothing-ness, never to be seen or heard from again.

feel free to add your own favorite quotes

bignick said:
What's not attractive about a woman that can beat the crap out of you?
Chronuss said:
damn, I love a woman that can kick my ***.
MisterMike said:
My dojo is in a building primarily used for dance classes. We just dance a little differently
FiestyMouse said:
It all looks so easy and magical!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We limit signatures to keep clutter down and thread readability up. Too many forums have people using entire novels or 6 gazillion pixel high graphics. Slows things down, and makes things hard to follow. Sometimes, the limit bugs me because I want to put in something 'cool' too, but those rules apply to everyone. I just rotate the cool stuff every so often to keep it fresh. :)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have lots of good/great/awesome quotes too but know that I should use only a couple at a time... so every once in a blue moon I'll change my quotations/sigs and be happy with that.

"Control, that's what separates us from the lower animals" ~ Glenn Bateman "The Stand" (he's a character not the author)

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I never read the stand, is it good?

I personally like:

"You're not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holding on"

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"If only you knew the power of the dark side." -Darth Vader

;)

T

triwahine

Tgace said:

;)

Tgace,

I thought I would see this in the Star Wars section. :jediduel: I do like the quote!!! :jedi1:

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
ruin all my fun why dont you?

I see how it is taco, posting a site with a bajillion quotes and then no one will ever post new quotes and this thread will die along with my siggy quotes

*cries in the corner*

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:

;)
Or how about..."Your skills are no match for the power of the dark side!" :jedi1: :uhyeah:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
I came here to do 2 things, chew gum and kick ***. Looks like I'm fresh out of gum.

- Roddy Piper

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
and you are drunk if you think if you let go of the grass you'll fall off of the Earth...
hahaha
chronuss stop being so quotable!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If we're going to ring the Star Wars bell, we just simply can't do it without the greatest line of all time from the powerful yet diminuitive Master Yoda:

"No! No 'try'! DO. Or do not. There is no 'try'."

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are so many quotes I would like to post, but here are just a few:

"It's not one of those hippie schools, is it?" - From the film The Perfect Weapon :)rofl: )

"I count braver he who overcomes his desires than he who overcomes his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

"A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Mae West

"As you wish." - From the film The Princess Bride

"To desire something does not mean to acquire it. To perspire for it makes accomplishment a reality."

"To hear is to doubt, to see is to be deceived, but to feel is to believe."

"One becomes great when he comes to the realization that what he knows is very little."

"Although belt color shows, it is no proof that you know."

Those are just a few of my all-time favorites. The last four came from the same gentleman who is quoted in yours & Mr. Billings' signatures, Samantha. ;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. " - Ric Flair

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gin-Gin said:
The last four came from the same gentleman who is quoted in yours & Mr. Billings' signatures, Samantha.
The infamous Ed Parker...
Nothing against EP but I'm personally a Tracy's girl... (well, actually I have a little something against EP, but not so much that I can't see the wisdom in some of his quotes...at least I can admit my shrotcommings, right?.................right?!?!)

as for this....
"A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Mae West

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hehehehehehe

Latest Discussions